Professional drum microphone for snare and toms
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Rugged plastic housing with metal grille
- Perfect for toms and snare
- Flexible use with all instruments with a high sound pressure level
- Including MKV 87 microphone clamp
Ideal for loud instruments
The dynamic capsule allows the miking of high sound
pressure levels without distortion.
“Ready to rock”
The supplied MKV 87 microphone clamp provides a perfect grip and immediate readiness for use.
The compact design and the lightweight, rugged plastic housing allow easy positioning n Toms and Snare Drums. Its low weight avoids undesirable oscillations of the microphone.
- Transducer type
- Polar pattern microphone
- Microphone frequency response
- 40-17000 Hz
- Net weight without packaging
- Product Type
- cable length
MAN_TG-D35d_DE-EN-FR_.pdf (319.14 KB)
DAT_TG-D35d_DE_.pdf (727.88 KB)
DAT_TG-D35d_EN_.pdf (726.98 KB)
DEC_TG-Series_EN_EU.pdf (32.81 KB)
In the service area