The license for "steno-s 3" is not longer available. Please purchase the current version "steno-s 4" instead (for Windows 7). If you still use a former operating system (XP or Vista) and you need to operate "steno-s 3", you can use the "steno-s 4"-license dongle to run "steno-s 3".
Please download the latest version of steno-s 3 from here.
The software will work in demo-mode (for testing and presentation).
After purchasing the software you will receive a license-dongle which has to be attached to use the software as a full version.
steno-s Conference provides extended functions of the Pro version and adds further useful features for professional meetings. This version of steno-s can directly be connected to beyerdynamic conference systems and allows, for example, placing markers automatically (e.g. name of the speaker) when activating a microphone. In this way each speech is identified in the audio recording with the name of the participant when pressing the microphone button of the microphone unit. At the same time steno-s Conference allows controlling the meeting e.g. by allocating microphone units in the request-to-speak mode (3rd party control). The control protocols of the beyerdynamic conference systems are completely integrated with steno-s Conference. This makes the full functionality immediately available. A programmable interface allows the operation with other conference systems.
- Multilanguage (German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Croatian, Italian)
- Long-term recordings for many hours / days
- Works with every Windows audio device
- Licensing via USB-dongle for easy handling of backup systems
- Compressed recording of audio data
- Markers to identify special notes and information in a meeting
- Markers that contain a text or file
- Simultaneous playback of any recorded passage during record
- Support of beyerdynamic footswitch to control the playback while typing
- Support of Microsoft Word to control the playback
- Archive the meeting on CD or other storage location
- Playback archived meetings with free steno-s Player
- Convert the audio data of a meeting into wave-Format (.wav)
- Voice-Activation: Automatically start and stop recording by microphone level
- Encode the audio data with a password
- Remote control of steno-s via RS232 or TCP/IP
- Direct support of beyerdynamic conference systems